What’s it all about?
- Trying new activities and sports
- Meeting new people and networking
- Sharing varied and new experiences
- Enjoy helping your local community
- Most of all, having a good time
What do I get out of it?
- The potential for a great time
- Self development by improving your personal business and business skills
- Events for all the family
- Experiences you might otherwise completely miss out on
- The more time and effort (not money) you put in, the more you will benefi
Is it just a club to help charities?
NO. One of the main reasons to get together is to meet like-minded people, make new friends and have fun
Why should I consider joining?
Because it is a thoroughly entertaining and personally rewarding hobby that brings you into contact with many like-minded individuals.
What do I have to do to join?
It is not difficult or expensive to join, although we expect those who join to actively participate. The Glossop and District Round Table meets twice a month on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday.