The Aims and Objectives of Round Table Britain and Ireland (RTBI) were established at Norwich Round Table No.1 in 1927 and which, with only minor amendments have remained the same since.
- To develop the acquaintance of young men through the medium of their various occupations.
- To emphasize the fact that one’s calling offers an excellent medium of service to the community.
- To cultivate the highest ideals in business, professional and civic traditions.
- To recognise the worthiness of all legitimate occupations and to dignify each his own by precept and example.
- To further the establishment of peace and goodwill in international relationships.
- To further these objects by meetings, lectures, discussions and other activities.